In July, the Commission launched its proposals for the nextmultiannual EU budget (2014-2020) which include substantialincreases for education, training and youth (+73%), and forresearch (+46%), in recognition of their pivotal role in supportinggrowth. The reform agenda for modernising higher education willguide the spending priorities of EU programmes in support ofreforms.
On a EU level, the European Commission will foster themulti-dimensional
Androulla Vassiliou, European Commissioner for Education,Culture, Multilingualism and Youth,
- Increasing the number of graduates,attracting a broader cross-section of society into highereducation, and reducing the numbers who drop out without completingtheir courses
- Improving the quality and relevance of higher education, socurricula meet the needs of individuals, the labour market and thecareers of the future, as well as stimulating andrewarding excellence in teaching andresearch
- Providing more opportunities for students to gain additionalskills through study or training abroad,and to encourage cross-border co-operation to boost highereducation performance
- Training more researchers to preparethe ground for the industries of tomorrow
- Strengthening the links between education, researchand business to promote excellence andinnovation
- Ensuring efficient funding– freeingup higher education governance and investing in quality educationto match labour market needs
VVD botst met minister en linkse partijen over loting en selectie
Tien kandidaten uit het beroepsonderwijs voor de Groeifondscommissie
Minister komt met wet- en regelgeving om internationale instroom te beperken
'We stellen elkaar verkeerde vragen over ChatGPT'
ChatGPT is extra teken aan een wand die zwakker wordt